Sunday, September 7, 2008

My Horny Professor

A free adult story shared by horny people who loved to please and be pleased!

blog, adult stories, free adult stories, adult story, free adult story, adult confessions, free adult blog, adult blog, true confession, free adultMy College professor caught me cheating one time. He said that if he saw me doing it again he will have to punish me. Unfortunately, he did caught me cheating again! This time, there's no way of escaping from his punishment. The professor told me to clean his lab after school on Friday as punishment for cheating. And since, my girlfriends and I already have plans for that day, I begged my professor for another chance. He thought twice about it and decided to give me a different form of punishment, he then asked me if I would let him touch my boobs! I said to myself, "It's only my boobs? No big deal!" So I let him have it.

All was well until the professor caught me once again. I was passing notes during a quiz and the professor noticed my seatmate leaning towards me. After that quiz, the professor told me to come to his office. As I was seating there, with no questions asked, he told me to come over his house after class. I was shocked, thinking that the professor might want to have sex with me! But since he's one of the honored and well known professor at school, no bad record that is, I just nodded hoping that he will just scold me for cheating.

That night, I came over to his house prepared. I wore a very simple clothing and an old fashion pair of undies. The professor opened the door and instructed me to sit and wait at his living room, I was so nervous I didn't know what to say to him. When he came back, he was holding some CDs and placed one on the DVD player. He told me to stand and asked if I know how to dance, I said yes and smiled innocently.

As the CD played, I saw the album, they're all ballad songs. The professor sat on his couch, looked at me and told me to dance! As I was getting the hang of it, he told me to strip, and so I did. Slowly I stripped my clothes but left my undies on and continued dancing. The music were all romantic and very sweet to the ears, I couldn't help dancing, suddenly I noticed that I was already doing naughty moves in front of my professor. I stopped and stared at him for a moment, I saw him unzipped his pants and pulled off his huge cock! It was so big, so erected and looked so yummy! I decided to dance once more to satisfy his viewing pleasure. He then gently stroked his cock at every sexy beat of my hips.

blog, adult stories, free adult stories, adult story, free adult story, adult confessions, free adult blog, adult blog, true confession, free adultHe said that he would never have sex with me, he just wanted to see me dancing naked as it was one of his naughty fantasies. So I continued to dance that night, even made some dirty moves, till I satisfied his cock.

I went home unharmed but a little bit happy knowing that even though my professor had his chance to fuck me, he still decided not to.

Now, every time he caughts me cheating, I end up dancing naked in front of him. I really don't mind dancing for him, besides when I see his huge cock it turns me on! ;)

- Louise, 17

Stumble Upon Toolbar

3 comments:

Unknown said...

fine must add furhter to make it more juicy.

Kent said...

Now this was an enjoyable story. If you see yourself in a situation where you need advice on this go to www.mylifepassport.com

John said...

Great story. I liked that it didn't end the way I thought it was going to.

 
This blog powered by Blogger. Template designed by Go Blog Template