Saturday, July 19, 2008

The Big, Hard Cock!

True Adult confessions by horny boys and girls who cheat on their partners just for the pleasure of having sex with someone else!

One day, my boyfriend took me to his house while his parents were away. Since nobody was around, we played horny stuff around the house. We did all sorts of foreplay on the couch, the dining table, the stairs, and even on the kitchen sink!

As we were about to have sex, his parents came home. Disappointed at their arrival, my boyfriend left me inside his bedroom and told me not to come out till he says so. Fifteen minutes has passed and I was still feeling horny, so I started masturbating on my boyfriend’s bed. When, suddenly the door opened and came in my boyfriend’s step father!

We were only 16 then, my boyfriend’s mom was 41 and his step dad is was 30. His mom has a thing for younger men.

When he saw me naked, he politely apologized and slowly stepped back to close the door. I was still feeling horny after he caught me. So I stood up, pulled him in and locked the door! I wouldn’t want to waste the opportunity of having sex with my boyfriend’s step father at that time, he was hot!

blog, adult stories, free adult stories, adult story, free adult story, adult confessions, free adult blog, adult blog, true confession, free adultHe immediately knew what I was up to, so he didn’t resist. We kissed intimately and touched each other’s body. I kneeled down to unzip his pants, and then started sucking his cock. It was so big and so hard, I went wild! I sucked till he came in my mouth. I was amazed to see that his cock was still standing after that, and when I bent over, he fucked me real hard! Oh, all the juice coming out of my pussy made his dick slide in smoothly. I enjoyed every fucking seconds of it! He came, again, all over my pussy.

After that yummy sex, he gave me his phone number then left the room. Just within seconds my boyfriend came back, didn’t even noticed I had sex with his step dad. We both took a bath and had sex in the tub. Having sex with my boyfriend is good, but I couldn’t keep my mind off this step dad’s huge cock…

- Vernice, 19

Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 comments:

 
This blog powered by Blogger. Template designed by Go Blog Template